I am graduating from college in a month and have no plans for life after college. The only thing that I seem to be sure about is where I am going to live. I am engaged to the most amazing man who has a job here in Rapid. I don’t feel like I could tell him that I don’t care about his career I am getting a job somewhere else. The only problem with this is that there almost no civil enineering jobs here. That leaves me with trying to figure out what I am going to do.
I have thought about a lot of different options such as:
– going back to school for outdoor education
– going back to school to be a high school teacher
– take classes so I can become a paramedic/ forest firefighter/ ski patrol
– find a job working for a non-profit
– convince Mr. P to let me be a homemake (least likely as I have strong feminist views and he probably wouldn’t agree)
The most appealing to me would be a mix of all. I have already applied and been accepted to BH, so I could take a class or 2 this fall. I have also thought about running away and living in an ashram for awhile. I even found one that I really like.