• Bike to work and everywhere possible
o I only biked to work 7 times this whole month. That is pitiful. I did bike to Safeway one time, which felt awesome.
• Write at least one blog post a week
o I haven’t been very good with this. I plan to keep this on my goals for next month.
• Work on my organization book
o I haven’t even looked at this at all during July. I am going to put this on hold until after the wedding.
• Continue wedding planning
o A little too un-organized for my liking, but it is getting there. We have most everything figured out, it is now just how to get the day to run smoothly. We are still trying to figure out how we want to do the games and time between the ceremony and dinner.
• Work on finding a job
o I have sent out three resumes and applied online to two other places. I also made a good list of places to check.
• Make jewelry
o I did about two loops for my bracelet got frustrated and quite.
I am going to put up my August goals this weekend hopefully, but can’t guarantee it. I am heading down to Colorado for the weekend. One of my oldest friends is getting married on Saturday and I get to pick my dress up tomorrow. I am so excited to get my dress.
Monthly Archives: July 2010
Around 11 p.m. we were tired and hungry so we found a dirt road that went out of the park. We parked the truck in a parking lot and made some dinner and went to sleep. The next morning, while making breakfast, a state park employee drove by and gave us the stink eye, which I returned with a smile and a wave. It felt good knowing that we didn’t have to waste $20 on a campsite.
I realize it is already halfway through July, but I thought I would look back at my goals for June and make my goals for July set in stone.
• Bike to work and everywhere possible. I biked to work almost every day, but was usually too lazy to bike anywhere else.
• Stay positive about jury duty. Every time I called in to see if I had to report I made sure I had positive thoughts. I’m pretty sure that is why I never ended up having to report.
• Get the bare bones of the wedding planned. We got the big things done and are now just working on the little details. The venue is reserved, dress bought and altered, food decided on, and invitations in the mail.
• Work on finding a job. This one didn’t go as well as I had hoped, but I did have the opportunity to take a test for a job (precursor to interview). I got really disappointed and quit looking for a few weeks.
• Bike to work and everywhere possible. At the beginning of the month this was not going to well. I was really busy and seemed to always be in a bad mood. I have been getting better. I still have not been biking anywhere but work. Hopefully I can change this by the end of the month.
• Write at least one blog post a week. You can see how well this has gone so far. I feel like everything is slowing down a bit so I might be able to do this for the second half of the month.
• Work on my organization book. This has not happened at all. I don’t even know where the book has ended up. Hopefully soon I will get back on track with it.
• Continue wedding planning. J and I had an awesome weekend away from life and were able to figure out a bunch of stuff.
• Work on finding a job. Had an interview a week ago. It did not go very well, but it was good for experience.
• Make jewelry. I started making my bracelet and got annoyed, so that has not gotten very far. I’m still trying to decide what else I want to make for my wedding.
J and I went camping this weekend and I took pictures. This has led to me wanting to do a post on our weekend. Hopefully I will be able to get that written up tonight.
I feel like a huge failure now.
I bought an organization book and haven’t done anything. i tryed the first week but that was it.
I have been craving cupcakes for awhile and I finally got my cupcake and it was not as satisfying as I thought it would be. It was just to sweet and made my stomach upset.
About the only thing that I haven’t failed with os my wedding, but that is still a lot of work.
I am going to try to be better with stuff. I think it would help if my apartment was cleaned up. It drains me so much when it is messy.