I feel like I have failed the month of March and have really not been looking forward to writing this post, but for the sake of change and progress I am going to keep pushing on.
Looking back at March
– Get down to 151lbs: No and I don’t plan on setting a goal like this for April. I think it stresses me out too much.
– Write a minimum of 4 non-photo blog posts: I think I only got 1 post up.
– Read the books of Proverbs and John – No
– Read to chapter 45 in the Book of Psalms – No
– Listen to my gut instincts – Yup. Not sure why I felt skiing on Saturday was bad, but my gut said so and I listened.
– Make a list of companies to apply to – Yes
– Buy a domain name – No. I am going to wait a bit for this.
– Take pictures for a landscapes portfolio – Yes. I live in such a beautiful place that this happens all the time.
– Get my run’s up to an hour – Still stuck at 40 minutes.
– Go on a 10 mile bike ride – No, but we did start mountain biking.
– Go on 4 hikes and make sure one of them is with Jason – Changing this one to one hike a month, which I still failed at.
30 By 30
– Sell my car – Forgot to take pictures when I was at my mom’s
– Read Pride and Prejudice – This book is proving to be a major challenge so I switched to Alice’s Adventures
– Continue to challenge myself to be better skier and finish the season out strong – I skied a double black with my dad and brother. This was a major high for me.
– Apply to volunteer for the Mt. Evans Hill Climb – still trying to get Jason to get on board with this.
So I succeeded in one way or another on 7 out of 15. Not quite as bad as I thought.
Jumping forward to April.
– Write a minimum of 4 non-photo blog posts.
– Read the books of Proverbs and John
– Read to chapter 45 in the Book of Psalms
– Listen to my gut instincts
– Send my cover letter and resume to 3 companies
– Research and Practice Interviews
– Finish ENGM 675 and CM Final
– Get my run’s up to an hour
– Go on a 10 mile bike ride
– Go on a hike with Jason
30 By 30
– Sell my car
– Read Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and start Anne of Green Gables
– Apply to volunteer for the Mt. Evans Hill Climb