January was a month of getting my s*** in gear. I have been going to the YMCA 4 days a week, which means packing workout cloths, regular cloths, lunch, and my computer. I have been making a list every night to help make sure I have everything I need. Until today this has worked out really well. As far as completing 2013 goals I haven’t made it very far, but I didn’t set many goals for myself in January.
January Goals Progress
– 10 full push-ups: Did these in a class on the last day of the month
– Get over my fear of falling: This is likely to be a goal you will see me working toward every month. I have always been a cautious rock climber, but a few years ago I took a huge fall and have been having an even harder time with this fear. I had planned to work on it last year but we never bought a new rope and never made it to the gym. So after a full year off of climbing I am back at it and loving it more than I have in years. I have been going to a gym once a week with friends and already after 3 times I am feeling a thousand times more comfortable in the harness.
– Sewing class: Completed 2 of the 10 lessons.
– Photoshop class: Didn’t watch any of the lessons.
– Start my Etsy shop: Done! I just need to add more photo’s and do some advertising.
– Run with the Boulder Running Company: Done! It was one of my hardest runs, but I ran an 8 min/mile which is a rarity for me.
– Run a half marathon
– Read the Scarlet Letter
– Get over my fear of falling
– Sewing class
– Photoshop class
– Run with the Boulder Running Company